Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A plan is necessary

Slowly but steadily getting back in track

What I am not well prepared for is :

1. eating out ( sometimes my order becomes a fatty order like yesterday's brothy chicken soup turned out to be full of bacon which I hate - but they replaced it with their other soup which is potato soup - a sinful combo of poto and cream that I was too weak to resist !!)
2. snacks in the office frig ( how do I keep forgetting my cheese sticks and my yogurt )
3. the willpower to resist chocolate while DH eats his in front of me ( why cant I just say no ?)
4. Eating too much fruit ( this last one I am not sure is the worst thing at this point )

On the plus side

I am exercising to the point of missing it when I am not doing it
I am overall eating very healthy unprocessed food
Even though yesterday was full of flaws here is what I ate

Breakfast : 10 oz glass of 2% milk
Snack : apple
Lunch : Soup and Salad, dressing on side ( the soup was the disaster )  a little bit of bread and 2 fries ( as I say I was ravenous when I got to lunch )
Snack: another apple
Snack : 2 string cheese
Evening snack : a banana and 2 oranges
Dinner 2 eggs omelette with 1/3 cup cheese, Roasted Asparagus and Roasted Corn ( no fat )
after dinner desert : a big piece of chocolate ( 170 cals )

No comments:

Post a Comment