Thursday, April 26, 2012

The 17 day diet Day 1: 164.4

As Promised I had decided that I would chronicle my feelings during the day

Today was not hard at all -

Just saying "Not even One" really works for me and I do not put any Starburst /Junior mint in my mouth

Moderation is fine for some people

Its not for me

Here is what I ate

Breakfast : Glass of milk ( 10 oz ) with Starbucks Via made in my Capresso- the best latte you will ever have ! Delish
Snack 1- Baby carrots
Snack 2: Strawberry
Lunch - date lunch out. but I ate Salad with Grilled chicken and fat free dressing on the side( delicious )
 Snack3: Carrots and Tomates with Fat Free Greek yogurt Dip
Snack4 : Apple ( I was really hungry and though you are not supposed to eat fruit after 2 pm on the 17 day diet - I needed something to keep going till R went to bed
Dinner: Omelette ( i had some cheese in it but I measured out less hat a quarter cup ) + Pan roasted asparagus
After dinner: Instead of sweet I had a cup of tea ( Sleepy Time ) with no sugar
I remembered to have probiotic, and vitamin and drank 2 cups of green tea ( should have  had 3 )

No feelings of deprivation at all

I also walked 1.2 miles outside

No comments:

Post a Comment