Friday, April 27, 2012

The 17 day diet Day 3 160.4

I was so happy to take my weight this morning !!

If I can stay disciplined over the weekend - I  will be on the good side of 160 - which will be awesome

The only trouble today was that i was feeling very weak - like a little light headed
I might add an additional egg white to my two egg omelette

Breakfast :Skinny Latte
Snack : Orange
Lunch Broccoli, red pepper, mushroom, chicken stir fry
Snack : Kiwi, 3 oz Greek fat free yogurt
2 cups green tea
All my cravings are gone ( though when one of my coworkers was talking about German Chocolate Cake with Ice Cream I did feel my mouth water )
Snack: I shrewdly put a bag of carrots in the car while DH and I drove to the cabin and so that is what we both ended up snacking on
Dinner: eggs and a cauliflower sir fry
After dinner : I had two oranges as I had a sweet tooth and was still feeling like eating after drinking two cups of Sleepy Time Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment