Monday, May 2, 2011

Weight watchers First weekend

SO I just had my first weekend after starting the Points plus program and it went very well

One of the things I like best about the program is that you really never have to go hungry

And the more you eat real food.. the more you crave the real food

And my cravings for the bad stuff are reduced

The bad part though is that the new Points Plus Program is very point heavy for some of my old Favorites

Example my Chick Fila Spicy Chicken Sandwich used to be 8 points and so was quite a standard lunch item - now its 13 points !!

My Kind Bar  which is a staple break fast for me is 6 points !

My Kashi hot cereal is 4 points

My fat free yogurt cup is 3 points

The points are bascially steering you towards low fat and low carb foods and to fruits and vegetable

I am planning on planning out the whole week today so I can do it planfully -

Instead of thinking I am hungry - what should I eat

Do you plan ahead ? How detailed do you get ?

No comments:

Post a Comment