Friday, April 29, 2011

My weight loss goal

I am hoping to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks – with that I will get into the normal range again

I am currently 164 pounds ( 74 Kilos ) and if I lose 10 pounds ( 4.5 kilos ) – I will be in the normal range for my height –

I went to my first weight watchers meeting yesterday – I am going with my friend Julie – the meeting was full of unadventurous looking people

The meeting topic was how not to get bored with the food you eat- because when you get bored out of eating the same old thing over and over again – you can easily get tempted to “blow “ your diet

One lady raised her hand and said that she was trying to create excitement by eating salsa I thought she was being sarcastic – till everyone in the audience clapped

That is how unadventurous this group is !!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was the friend Julie you are going with! :) I'm quietly following along with you here. I'd love to love 10 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing weight is a tough ordeal. One way to get rid of that excessive weight is to motivate yourself. After all, can't do anything without motivation. Forcing yourself not to eat is also a bad idea, since you might end up eating more.

    ReplyDelete