Monday, April 18, 2011

Mindful Eating Challenge Day 1

One of my biggest challenges with planning and control and dieting is that I actually forget I am controlling what I eat

I then proceed to log the days's eating at once and then will be mortified at having gone over my calories by so much
Of course the colition is to pre-plan which is what I am doing

So here is a three day challenge that I am setting for myself  with 3 goals

1.I will eat nothing standing up
2. I will plan for the whole day in advance
3. I will log everthing I eat in my "Lose it " ( has an app if you have an Iphone ) or you can use their online tool- both are free

Here is Monday

Breakfast : Kashi Oatmeal ( 140 ) + 2 cups coffee ( 40 )

Snack : Grapes ( 60 cals)

Lunch: Vegetarian Sushi ( 250 ) and Miso Soup ( 60 )

Snack: Grapes/yogurt - 100

Evening Snack : Whole grain muffin ( 100 ) and Cheese ( 30 ) and tea ( 30 ) =160

Dinner : Spinach Salad with Chicken Sausage fruit and low fat dressing = 400


1 comment:

  1. That's my problem... I don't plan ahead. Meal planning is so hard for me. I have only managed to meal plan 2 weeks so far this year. Yikes! I have been writing down what I eat and also bought a pedometer. I do not even walk 1/3 of the daily recommended steps a day in the winter, but manage to do better in warmer weather. I will do better! I must do better! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete