Thursday, April 28, 2011

Joining Weightwatchers ...

All three days of mindful challenges last week were great
As in I remembered to eat less, to stop when full and write down when finished

Problem is that those three days ended and then I again forgot !

Yes I actually forget that I am trying to lose weight , I forget to plan in the day, I forget to carry the food that is healthy

Now this is not surprising

Work is extraordinarily busy , I have a child with Autism that we do hometherapy, plus all the usual busy-ness of taking care of home, laundry meals etc

I dont mean to complain - I really have a beautiful  and happy life really 

But its no wonder that there are so many things on my mind - that I keep forgetting

Well me and another friend are joining Weightwatchers today

No comments:

Post a Comment