Monday, November 29, 2010

Seeking joy in things other than food : Day 3

Wow - I did really well on eating today
Breakfast : Oatmeal
Lunch - Stir Fried Veggies with brown rice ( 1/2 Buddha's feast from PF Changs )
Snack - Whole wheat English muffin with tea
Dinner - Spinach Salad with Chicken Sausage

More importantly with NO feelings of deprivation AND I did all 7 activities to seek  joy in things other that food   !

So here are  my planned items of joy for tomorrow

1. Wear something pretty
2. Take a walk
3. Read Agatha Raisin  and the Fairies of Fryfam
4 . Play with R
5. Watch Wallander with DH

2 comments:

  1. This is a wise blog. I've recently become a vegetarian. I don't miss meat, but sometimes go crazy with cheese.
    A couple of weird coincidences: J'adore used to be my perfume. My guy is obsessed with Dexter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about cheese - I do adore dairy !!
    I love J'Adore - just today I was looking at the advertising for it on TV and thinking how lovely Charlize Theron looks in the ad and how much she fits the personality of the perfume

    ReplyDelete