Friday, July 22, 2011

My own Good Health Guidelines

I am restarting with new resolve and energy

I have only 2 days of travel planned in the next month - which basically means that I will be much more in charge of my schedule than I was this past months

Unfortunately I am back at 164 :-( which is where I was where I started

No matter

I have been here before and I will come back from it

Back to managing and planning my day and following my own good health

1. Only eating when I am hungry
2. Stopping when I am full
3. Drinking a lot of water
4. Eating unprocessed food
5. Eating a multivitamin
6. 30 minutes daily activity
7. 7 hours of sleep
8 only positive self talk

2 comments:

  1. Loves #8

    I have been on this ride for sometime now :) Though I have managed to lose and keep off 10 of the 20lbs. I did most of what you have on your list with the addition of tracking what I ate (livestrong daily plate or anything like that). That made me realize how many unaccounted bites I was taking and actually how much I ate.

    So, everytime I see the lbs creeping up I write what I eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an AWESOME plan. I am a HUGE believer that enough sleep, enough water and eating foods as close to their natural state (plus a good dose of exercise/activity, of course) is KEY to finding and maintaining healthy weight.

    wishing you the best!!!

    ReplyDelete